wechat QR code
|【Name】: Osmanthus White Tea mini Cake 5g/ Osmanthus White Tea tuocha 5g|
|【Origin】: Fujian, China|
|【Altitude】: 800M above sea|
|【Harvest Time】: Spring|
|【Dried Leaves】: Pressed into a round cake with osmanthus|
|【Infusion】: Pale yellow, bright and clear|
|【Taste】: Refreshing white tea, sweet|
|【Aroma】: Floral fragrance|
|【Brewed Tealeaves】: Tender and soft|
|【Shelf Life】: Two Years，Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight; keep ventilated|
1. For Cardiovascular Heart
2. Ideal for Insomniacs
3. For Psychological Health
4. Prevents Cancer
5. For Digestive System
6. Boosts Immune System
7. For Weight loss,Youthful Skin
8. Prevents Cough and Cold
The tea leaves are pressed into round cakes, the sweet-scented osmanthus is exposed, the buds and leaves are fat.
The tea infusion has a strong floral fragrance, bright yellow in color, this mini cake tea is a good combination of tea and osmanthus flower.
The tea leaves are thick and flexible, can be brewed multiple times. You may also prefer our similar Jasmine white tea products:
● Jasmine white silver needle(bai hao yin zhen)tea cake5g
● Jasmine White Peony tea tuocha5g
● Jasmine aged white shou mei tea 5g
● Premium Jasmine white peony biscuit 5g
● Premium Jasmine white silver needle(bai hao yin zhen)tea 5g
● Cirtus(Mandarin/Tangerine) White tea cake tuocha5g
● Osmanthus white tea cake tuocha 5g
● Rose white tea cake tuocha 5g
● Chrysanthemum white tea cake tuocha 5g
● White silver needle(baihaoyinzhen) tea cake 5g
● White silver needle(baihaoyinzhen) tea brick tuocha 5g Our White Tea raw materials come from Fuding Mountain Tea Garden
The fresh leaves of Dabai tea are green, with high content and rich tea flavor
The finished white tea has a stronger aroma and is more lasting for brew Our White Tea Garden is located in Fuding, the hometown of white tea. The plantation here is always surrounded by fog, creating the perfect conditions for the tea bushes to accumulate a rich array of microminerals and organic nutrients. The soil is red and yellow in color, signifying that it is rich in organic material. The tea plants growing here are mainly of the Fuding Dabaihao variety.
Traditional tea making process
Adopting the traditional white tea withering process, without rolling or frying, retaining the original taste of tea.Osmanthus is a type of shrub that is native to China. Its flowers are aromatic, and are considered quite suitable for adding to tea infusions. The osmanthus tea promotes healthy skin, and improves digestion and immune system.
Our osmanthus white tea cakes have the sweetness of white tea and the flowery fragrance of osmanthus. The original tea-making process of white tea retains the original taste of tea. It is added with natural osmanthus without additives to ensure a pure tea taste.
Sometimes product packaging is more important than internal items. Whether a product can be successful in sales. . There are two key points: 1. Brand. 2. Product packaging. . Today, there's vastly abundant products apprear every second, consumers pay few attention to each product, to grasp the moment when consumers' eyes are swept across the shelf. . Only packaging can make comprehensive combination of color, shape, material and other elements, while showing the connotation and information of products, brands, highlighting the common interests of products and consumers, forming a more intuitive impact on consumers, and then affecting consumption The consumer’s impression of the product, effectively fulfilling the purpose of attracting consumers.
1. Can I get samples? Yes, free samples are available on a case by case basis at buyer's own freight cost after confirmation . 2. What is your minimum order requirements? Usually 20kgs/ item, knowing that the more quantity, the lower the price per kg. Sample order is also acceptable. . 3. Can you provide OEM service? Sure, please contact us for more details. . 4. How is your Quality Control? From the very beginning to the very end, National Commodity Inspection and Testing Bureau, Authority Third-party Testing institution, QS, NOP, BRC, QS guarantee our quality. . The details for our pesticide control are as follows: ● we test our raw tea material. ● we test the first batch sample products. ● we test the bulk tea before shipment. Please ask us for the original certifications. . 5. Can I visit your factory & offices? Yes, you are most welcome to visit us. Please let us know in advance so we can get organized. We have own tea farms and factory in Fuding, Hengxian and Fengqing two hours away from Xiamen city (for white tea, green tea, oolong tea), or three hours away from Nanning airport (For Jasmine tea), and three hours away from Lincang airport (For Black Tea & Pu Erh Tea) . . 6. When will my order shipped? Products in stock usually ship within 3 days. Otherwise, depending on the tea varieties and order quantity, delivery times can vary. Please ask us and we will let you know. . 7. Will my money be refunded if anything is wrong with my order? If there is a problem or defect with your order, please contact our manager within 10 days upon receiving your order. We will refund or replace the products if there is eviden that this is our fault. . 8. How can you make sure your products are more competitive for my business? With over 50 years of experience as manufacturers for three generations, direct trade saves significant costs. You do not need to pay middlemen nor brokers for better quality tea. We think we are at least 12% less expensive compared with traditional traders. . In addition, our teas are directly from our factory, thus are fresher than those offered by other traders. Good quality leads to better sales and less complaints; We also do OEM for your own brand, including TEA + PACKAGES according to your demand. . As we sell big quantities to overseas, the tea quality and pesticide are under control, and such are the average prime cost, which is very competitive. . Finally, we have not only premium product sources and trading experiences, but also complete supply chain and abundant cash flow to support our global tea business. . Taste the nature, enjoy the health!