wechat QR code
|【Name】: White Tea Extract|
|【Altitude】: 600M above sea|
|【Material】: Flower buds|
|【Harvest time】: Spring|
|【Liquor Color】: Light red and clear with a strong and delicate fragrance|
|【Taste】: Mild and a little bitter|
|【Aroma】: Sweet, Flowery|
|【Shelf Life】: 15 Years under Dry, Dark and No Odor Conditions.|
White Tea extract provides protective catechins that may help improve cellular protection.
White tea antioxidants are among the strongest found in nature, offering protection for the circulatory system and other important organs and tissues.
White Tea is a herbal tincture that contains specialized nutritional components that may support levels of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract, supporting immune health and good digestion.
White Tea is sourced from the same plant as green and black tea, Camellia sinensis. White tea is less oxidized than green tea, and significantly less oxidized than black tea, providing the lowest tannin content of these three distinct teas. This herbal tincture may be able to assist the body’s natural immunity and resistance, while protecting the healthy forms needed by the body. White tea extract is also known to enhance your skin’s overall health and appearance, keeping it looking and feeling smooth. White Tea Tx® is also helpful for the circulatory system and other important organs and tissues, as it offers powerful defense for the intestines and colon, protecting it against the growth of abnormal cells.
White tea is a powerful defender against harmful bacteria, yeasts, and viruses, yet it ignores the healthy bacteria in your intestines
White tea is one of the few agents that has an effect on Solobacterium moorei, which causes bad breath
White tea antioxidants have great protective benefits for the colon, defending it from abnormal cell growth
White tea migrates to the surface of the skin, improving its overall health and appearance and protecting against wrinkles and discoloration.
|【What is White Tea? 】|
White Tea comes from the Camellia sinensis tea plant like green and black tea, but it provides different health benefits than other types of tea. White Tea includes only the first few tender growths of the tea plant, picked shortly before the buds have fully opened. This occurs around the same time when the ground is thawing out and the snow is melting in the early spring. The buds are covered by fine silvery hairs that turn white when dried naturally indoors. Because of this timing, the tea is loaded with powerful antioxidants.
|【Where does White Tea come from?】|
White tea comes from the same plant as green, black, and oolong tea (Camellia sinensis). It is picked early in the year, it is unprocessed and dried naturally. This results in a modestly-fermented product loaded with tea antioxidants.
● Contains a minimum of 45mg of White Tea antioxidants per dropper
● Free of oxalate, fluoride, and caffeine, calories and alcohol
● Liquid, delicious, easy-to-swallow tincture flavored with natural fruit flavors
● Naturally sweetened with stevia leaf
● Contained in a vegetable glycerin base
● Suitable for both adults and children
● Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Sometimes product packaging is more important than internal items. Whether a product can be successful in sales. . There are two key points: 1. Brand. 2. Product packaging. . Today, there's vastly abundant products apprear every second, consumers pay few attention to each product, to grasp the moment when consumers' eyes are swept across the shelf. . Only packaging can make comprehensive combination of color, shape, material and other elements, while showing the connotation and information of products, brands, highlighting the common interests of products and consumers, forming a more intuitive impact on consumers, and then affecting consumption The consumer’s impression of the product, effectively fulfilling the purpose of attracting consumers.
1. Can I get samples? Yes, free samples are available on a case by case basis at buyer's own freight cost after confirmation . 2. What is your minimum order requirements? Usually 20kgs/ item, knowing that the more quantity, the lower the price per kg. Sample order is also acceptable. . 3. Can you provide OEM service? Sure, please contact us for more details. . 4. How is your Quality Control? From the very beginning to the very end, National Commodity Inspection and Testing Bureau, Authority Third-party Testing institution, QS, NOP, BRC, QS guarantee our quality. . The details for our pesticide control are as follows: ● we test our raw tea material. ● we test the first batch sample products. ● we test the bulk tea before shipment. Please ask us for the original certifications. . 5. Can I visit your factory & offices? Yes, you are most welcome to visit us. Please let us know in advance so we can get organized. We have own tea farms and factory in Fuding, Hengxian and Fengqing two hours away from Xiamen city (for white tea, green tea, oolong tea), or three hours away from Nanning airport (For Jasmine tea), and three hours away from Lincang airport (For Black Tea & Pu Erh Tea) . . 6. When will my order shipped? Products in stock usually ship within 3 days. Otherwise, depending on the tea varieties and order quantity, delivery times can vary. Please ask us and we will let you know. . 7. Will my money be refunded if anything is wrong with my order? If there is a problem or defect with your order, please contact our manager within 10 days upon receiving your order. We will refund or replace the products if there is eviden that this is our fault. . 8. How can you make sure your products are more competitive for my business? With over 50 years of experience as manufacturers for three generations, direct trade saves significant costs. You do not need to pay middlemen nor brokers for better quality tea. We think we are at least 12% less expensive compared with traditional traders. . In addition, our teas are directly from our factory, thus are fresher than those offered by other traders. Good quality leads to better sales and less complaints; We also do OEM for your own brand, including TEA + PACKAGES according to your demand. . As we sell big quantities to overseas, the tea quality and pesticide are under control, and such are the average prime cost, which is very competitive. . Finally, we have not only premium product sources and trading experiences, but also complete supply chain and abundant cash flow to support our global tea business. . Taste the nature, enjoy the health!