wechat QR code
Fuding White tea silver needle bai hao yinzhen
|Altitude||800M above sea|
|Dried Leaves||Tippy, white, shinning, even without leaves nor stes|
|Infusion||Pale yellow, bright and clear|
|Taste||Refreshing white tea, sweet|
|Brewed Tea leaves||Tender and soft|
|Storage||ventilated, sealed, prevent from light, moisture and odor.|
|Shelf Life||Two Years,Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight; keep ventilated|
Silver Needle White Tea, also known as Bai Hao Yin Zhen tea, is a delicate, high-grade white tea, and one of the top ten famous teas in China. The tea is special to Fujian Province in China and has limited production. This tea is made from very tender, fresh tea buds, the most uniform shape without leaves and stems. It is reverently hand-harvested only a few days each year in the early spring.
Amongst all the white teas, Silver Needle White Tea, is the most expensive variety and the most prized, as only the top buds (leaf shoots), i.e. the leaf buds before opening) of the camellia sinensis plant are used to produce the tea. It is commonly included among China's famous teas.
Because its rarity and careful selection, silver needle tea is considered one of the most revered Chinese tea as well. The product of Silver Needle tea looks natural and elegant with silvery pekoe. The tea infusion is yellowish and bright. It tastes with special aroma, fresh and mild.
You may also prefer our similar Jasmine white tea products:
l Jasmine white silver needle(bai hao yin zhen)tea cake5g
l Jasmine White Peony tea tuocha5g
l Jasmine aged white shou mei tea 5g
l Premium Jasmine white peony biscuit 5g
l Premium Jasmine white silver needle(bai hao yin zhen)tea 5g
l Cirtus(Mandarin/Tangerine) White tea cake tuocha5g
l Osmanthus white tea cake tuocha 5g
l Rose white tea cake tuocha 5g
l Chrysanthemum white tea cake tuocha 5g
l White silver needle(baihaoyinzhen) tea cake 5g
White silver needle(baihaoyinzhen) tea brick tuocha 5g
Fresh From Origin
Our White Tea raw materials come from Fuding Mountain Tea Garden
The fresh leaves of Dabai tea are green, with high content and rich tea flavor
The finished white tea has a stronger aroma and is more lasting for brew
Our White Tea Garden is located in Fuding, the hometown of white tea. The plantation here is always surrounded by fog, creating the perfect conditions for the tea bushes to accumulate a rich array of microminerals and organic nutrients. The soil is red and yellow in color, signifying that it is rich in organic material. The tea plants growing here are mainly of the Fuding Dabaihao variety.
Craft: Follow the ancient traditional production process, pure sun dried, no rolling, no frying, natural withering, return the original flavor of white tea. The preparation of this Organic Silver Needle White Tea is governed by strict requirements to ensure a truly premium tea, retaining the original taste of tea.
1. Dry tea: The white tea hairs are visible, which is a unique characteristic of the Silver Needle White Tea. The appearance of the organic Silver Needle White Tea is very uniform, with no stems or leaves. The Silver needle tea tips is covered with white hair, with luster shinning light like white needle, and fat bud and obvious tip fragrance.
2. Tea infusion: light, apricot yellow color, clear and bright, fresh, sweet, and fragrant
3. Taste: tippy fragrant, natural, pure and fresh. This dedication to perfection is evident in the cup. The pale yellow infusion has a rich, nectar-like body. It yields a light, honeysuckle aroma with a delicate sweetness and smooth, clean finish. This tea is noted for its delicious taste and delicate floral sweetness and is absolutely devoid of astringency.
4. Boiled tea leaf: fresh, tender and glossy, soft, fat and strong, the tender buds are clear and visible, can be boiled for many times.
5. Origin: Our organic Silver Needle White Tea is among the most revered of organic Chinese tea and is a white tea produced in the mountains of Fujian Province in China. It is picked from the standard high mountain tea garden above 600 meters above sea in Fujian Province. The geographical, climatic and soil conditions provide the perfect growth environment for white tea trees and create the good quality of our tea.
Health Benefits :
1. Baihao Yinzhen tea is rich in many amino acids. It is cold in nature and has the function of relieving heat and detoxification. Baihao Yinzhen tea can be used as a fever reducing drug for children with measles, and its effect is better than antibiotics.
2. The longer the storage time white tea takes, the higher the medicinal value it has. Baihao Yinzhen tea is also rich in vitamin A, which can be quickly converted into vitamin A after being absorbed by the human body. Vitamin A can synthesize rhodopsin, help the eyes see things more clearly in dark light, and prevent night blindness and dry eye disease.
3, Baihao silver needle tea also has anti radiation substances, which has a significant protective effect on human hematopoietic function and can reduce the harm of TV radiation. Therefore, in the process of watching TV, drinking more Baihao Yinzhen tea is of great benefit. Especially for children, it should be advocated to drink more Baihao Yinzhen tea, which is beneficial to protect eyes and keep healthy.